Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today @ Target: 300 Walk-In Kicks with ShopKick App

Have you heard about ShopKick? It is a Smartphone App that rewards you for simply walking into a business, via their ShopKick Signal. It refreshes everyday, with new deals and points (Kicks).
After you start racking up your points when you go out shopping, they start to add up, and after a while, you can get awesome things like gift cards to Starbucks, Target, Aerie, Best Buy, Old Navy, Lowes, American Eagle, Macy's, or even Toy's R Us. (Sometimes there are exclusive coupons for Target etc. that you can't get anywhere else as well!)
I can vouch that this works, because I just got my first Starbucks $5 Gift card via email. You can even load the reward directly to your Starbucks card. Yummo!
Now I was a little skeptical at first about this app, but I am totally addicted. It's an App I'll use everyday from now on while shopping! And 300 Walk In points at Target today made my day. Since the $5 Starbucks card is only 1250 points, I'm on my way to another Chai Tea Latte.
Check out the Vid  and Read About the App


No comments:

Post a Comment