Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sneak Peek Preview for Meijer Ad Ready

Something I like to do before I head out on Saturday to pick up any deals I have run across that week  is take a quick peek at Meijer's Ad for next week to make sure I get the best sales with my coupons. I usually do the most shopping for what we need on Saturdays for this reason. Meijer usually puts a preview out every Friday, and there is a special link. Here's the link this week:  Meijer Sneak Peek

A few good deal I see this week are;
Meijer Large Eggs : 99 cents
Meijer Canned Veggies: 4/$1
Meijer Butter: 2/$4
Coles Breadsticks: 3/$5


I will list any coupon matchups I find to go with the new ad, but it looks like this week, most of the sales are on Meijer Store Products.

If you haven't already signed up for Meijer's Mperks, head on over and do it. Just link your cell phone number, and add coupons to your account. When you go to check out, enter your cell number and 4 digit PIN you create to use the coupons you clipped. Easy as pie!

Sign up for Mperks



No comments:

Post a Comment